Sunday, January 6, 2013

2012 rewind

 January


Started the year off attending Passion for the very first time, and had my life forever changed 



Had the amazing opportunity to be a part of Extreme Makeover Home Edition!


February
 
Eric Church concert!!!!!!!


 Cru Formal with some of my favorites!

           
March




Returned to Haiti after 7 long months! Spent a week serving with my amazing church family!

April



Celebrated the life of the amazing Scott Gianopoulos at UT's Relay for Life. Team Scott!

Cru Senior Banquet with the greatest women I have known in college

May
Roasting marshmallows on the Torchbearer!










Graduations Galore!!!

North Myrtle Beach trip with the girls for graduation!!!

June
Steph an Charlie are married!!!

Braves game for my 22nd birthday!

The beautiful MRS. Brittnay Lezu!!! And had the pleasure of helping with the wedding day!

Girls trip to the Braves game and Ikea!

July
 I LOVE THE  FOURTH OF JULY!!!

Had the honor of being the Wedding Coordinator/Director for my dear friend Allison Wood!

I love the Braves!

The once in a life opportunity to see the US Olympic team practice at Allen Jones Aquatic Center at UT!!!

My wonderful roommates through me a going away cookout!
Celebrated my dear friend Kaity before she set off to training camp for the World Race! Last hang out with her before we both would be in foreign countries! 
Amy is married!! And had my first solo run at doing flowers for a wedding! 
 Moved to Haiti at the end of the month!!! And accompanied by my roommate, Ashley!

August

Had a sleepover with our Children's Home kids!!!


Interns and boss Willow
Met the love of my life Todd! He went to be with Jesus a couple months later.
Survived my first hurricane! Hurricane Issac!

September
 Worked in a Health Clinic at First Baptist Pernier


Taught my kids "Rocky Top!!!"
Celebrated little Rowen's 2nd birthday!

Got to see the great Dr. Clint Doiron in action!

October
 My mama came to visit!
 Batey 41!
Helped Emily and Ke Kontan get settled into their new home! 

November
 Surprised my family and returned home at my brother's homecoming game!

December
 Drove to Murfreesboro and surprised my best friend on her birthday!! She cried, it was epic!

Got to be a part of my nephew's first Christmas!!!


2012 was full of laughter, joy, heartache, loss, change, and Jesus. It was full of lots of great friends, stories, and beautiful memories. I graduate from college, moved to a 3rd world country, experienced life, and grew immensely. Blessed beyond measure for this story that the Lord is writing, excited to see what He has in store as I hit 'play' on 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment